.:: WELCOME TO MY E-PORTFOLIO::.

Assalamulaikum and heloo... Why I create this E-Portfolio??? The purpose of this E-Portfolio is to fulfill the requirement in the subject Information And Communication Technology In Science (ICT). Creating this E-Portfolio is very important for me because I have learnt many things upon completing it. I will upload all my assignments and assessment in this E-Portfolio so that I can share everything that I know to all readers. Hopefully this E-Portfolio will help everyone who is seeking for the related information that I have uploaded. This E-Portflio is a medium for me and readers to share all the informations, news, galleries, comments and etc..... ENJOY YOUR READING =)



Tuesday 20 December 2011

Reflection on Simulation and Modeling

Simulation is something that I always heard before and modeling is something new for me. Even though I used to hear about simulation before, but I do not know what is really meant by the word ‘simulation’.

Since I do not have any idea about both simulation and modeling, it is quite hard for me to understand most of the explanation about simulation and modeling. It is very hard to differentiate which one is simulation and which one is modeling. Sometimes I feel like can understand them and sometimes I still feeling confuse about them.

To solve this problem, I have discussed it with my friends. After having a discussion and referring the notes given by the lecturer, I am able to get a clear view about the simulation and modeling. We have downloaded a lot of simulation and modeling from the internet. However, we still have a problem in deciding which one is simulation and which one is modeling. Only after we do the assignment about the simulation and modeling we can see their differences.

 And lastly, we have decided to make a simulation on the process of rusting. This is because the process takes a long time. By showing the simulation we think that students can observe the changes during the lesson. We also have decided to make a modeling on the movement and arrangement of particles in different states of matter. This topic is very abstract and students cannot see and imagine what is happening to the particles in matter. Thus, it shows that simulation and modeling help a lot in the teaching and learning process. As a teacher in the future, we should apply this in our teaching to make something complex look very simple to student. As a conclusion, we should appreciate the simulation and modeling by make use of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment