.:: WELCOME TO MY E-PORTFOLIO::.

Assalamulaikum and heloo... Why I create this E-Portfolio??? The purpose of this E-Portfolio is to fulfill the requirement in the subject Information And Communication Technology In Science (ICT). Creating this E-Portfolio is very important for me because I have learnt many things upon completing it. I will upload all my assignments and assessment in this E-Portfolio so that I can share everything that I know to all readers. Hopefully this E-Portfolio will help everyone who is seeking for the related information that I have uploaded. This E-Portflio is a medium for me and readers to share all the informations, news, galleries, comments and etc..... ENJOY YOUR READING =)



Thursday 20 October 2011

National Education Philosophy

National Education Philosophy states that:
"Education in Malaysia is an on-going efforts towards further developing the potential of individuals in a holistic and integrated manner, so as to produce individuals who are intellectually, spiritually, emotionally and physically balanced and harmonic, based on a firm belief in and devotion to God. Such an effort is designed to produce Malaysian citizens who are knowledgeable and competent, who possess high moral standards and who are responsible and capable of achieving high level of personal well-being as well as being able to contribute to the harmony and betterment of the family, the society and the nation at large"

No comments:

Post a Comment