.:: WELCOME TO MY E-PORTFOLIO::.

Assalamulaikum and heloo... Why I create this E-Portfolio??? The purpose of this E-Portfolio is to fulfill the requirement in the subject Information And Communication Technology In Science (ICT). Creating this E-Portfolio is very important for me because I have learnt many things upon completing it. I will upload all my assignments and assessment in this E-Portfolio so that I can share everything that I know to all readers. Hopefully this E-Portfolio will help everyone who is seeking for the related information that I have uploaded. This E-Portflio is a medium for me and readers to share all the informations, news, galleries, comments and etc..... ENJOY YOUR READING =)



Thursday 1 December 2011

REFLECTION ON E-PORTFOLIO

                E-Portfolio, which is also known as electronic-portfolio is a medium for me to organize all my documents in more sophisticated and easier way. Besides that, it is a systematic way of storing any data and all important information. Creating this E-Portfolio also can help me to share all the information that I know. By uploading my certificates in my E-Portfolio, I can make my E-Portfolio becoming electronic evidence to my achievement. At the same time, this is portfolio has enable me to communicate with everybody all around the world. In other words, it helps me to widen my networking.

                For the conventional portfolio, there is a lot of usage of paper which is not good for our environmental ‘health’ since many trees need to be cut down to produce paper. In my opinion, the implementation of E-Portfolio has reduced the usage of paper. Meaning that, now we are going green. We should concern about the earth.  

                I totally agree and support the usage of E-Portfolio as a platform for us to keep and share all the information and all the assignment that has been assigned to us because it helps me to reduce my expenditure. Since I do not have to print all the contents in my portfolio and submit them to the lecturer in the form of hard copy, therefore I am saving my money. Furthermore, it is good for lecturer too. She does not have to mess her room with bundles of portfolio. By having an electronic portfolio just like what we have now, I am sure that she can have a look and monitor what we have done in our course anytime she wants without facing any problem.

                However, it will be difficult to update our E-Portfolio for those students who do not have internet connection or having problem with internet connection in their homes. Last but not least, creating E-Portfolio helps me a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment